The Palms Condos for Sale
Search all condos for sale in The Palms, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Included below are available homes for sale at The Palms in Fort Lauderdale. If you would like more information on any of these The Palms listings, just click on a property to access the full details. For scheduling a tour or requesting any additional information such as floor plans, past sales history, and more, contact us.
Welcome to The Palms condo building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For more information on all condos for sale in this building, please see active listings below. For expert care when buying or selling condos in Fort Lauderdale or for all real estate services in South Florida and Miami, contact Skyrise Lab. Sign up for a free account to be notified when new listings in this building become available.
Thinking about selling? Find your home or condo's value in today's market, for free.
The Palms Condos
The Palms is a luxury ocean front condo development in Fort Lauderdale's Lauderdale beach neighborhood. It consists of two sister towers and oceanfront town home villas with a Mediterranean design and resort type living amenities.
- Number of Stories: 31
- Number of Units: 192 in the high rises
- The building is directly on the beach and residents can enjoy ocean and intracoastal views
- Many of the residences are flow through units, allowing residents to enjoy sunrise and sunsent views.
- The building is next door to the new development of Auberge residences, and just across the street from The Vue.
Feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new The Palms listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
The Palms Location
2100 & 2110 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33305
The Palms is located in scenic Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale. It is an ideal combination of ocean side serenity and metropolitan lifestyle. Residents will enjoy direct ocean access, walking paths, and serene lifestyle that the area has to offer.
Enjoy easy access to all the dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area, including:
- Marstro's Ocean Club, fine upscale waterfront dining
- Shooters Waterfront, Iconic oceanfront dining since 1982
- Bokampers, waterfront Sports Bar & Grill
- Greek Islands Taverna, Traditional Greek style cuisine, make sure you try the Greek Salad!
- Cafe Martorano, Traditional Italian dining
- Visit the Hugh Taylor Birch State Park an oasis nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway
To find out more about buying a condo with The Palms, contact our office today. We have the team of experts you need to find your ideal Fort Lauderdale property.