Waldorf Astoria Condos for Sale
Search all condos for sale in Waldorf Astoria, Downtown Miami Florida
Welcome to the Waldorf Astoria condo building in Downtown Miami Florida. For more information on all condos for sale in this building, please see active listings below. For expert care when buying or selling condos in Downtown Miami or for all real estate services in South Florida and Miami, contact Skyrise Lab. Sign up for a free account to be notified when new listings in this building become available.
Included below is additional information on Waldorf Astoria in Downtown Miami. One of the best selling projects in South Florida's history. If you would like to inquire about purchasing or need additional information fill out the Contact Form at the bottom of this page and one of our Buyer's Specialists will reach out to you shortly.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Amenities at Waldorf Astoria in Downtown Miami include:
- True Waldorf Service and concierge
- Resort-style pool with outdoor café and private cabanas
- Private bar and wine tasting room
- Signature restaurant
- All day dining brasserie
- Waldorf Astoria Kids Club
- Signature spa
- Fitness center with private training studios
- 24-hour doormen and lobby desk attendants
- Front-door package and service delivery via signature Concierge Closet
- Live-in resident manager and 24-hour security
- Private residential pool deck with whirlpools and lounging areas
- Exclusive Waldorf Astoria Miami access and benefits, including preferred spa and restaurant rates and access to à la carte hotel services
|Stack||Floors||Beds/Baths/Hbaths||Sq Ft||Sq Mt|
|01||42-49||2/2/1 + Den||2,083||194|
|01||50-59||3/3/1 + Den||2,659||247|
|01||70-79||3/3/1 + Den||2,502||232|
|01||80-89||4/4/1 + Media + Den||3,575||332|
|02||42-49||2/3/1 + Den||2,343||218|
|02||60-68||3/4/1 + Den||2,844||264|
|02||80-89||4/4/1 + Media + Den||3,542||329|
|03||60-68||3/4/1 + Den||2,844||264|
|03||70-79||3/3/1 + Den||2,838||264|
|03||80-89||2/2/0 + Den||2,454||228|
|04||80-89||2/2/0 + Den||2,456||228|
|05||60-68||2/2/1 + Den||2,017||187|
|06||70-79||3/3/1 + Den||2,502||232|
Need More Details? We Can Help
The Waldorf Astoria Miami will be located at 330 Biscayne Boulevard, near all the conveniences, vibrant nightlife, and elegant amenities in the Downtown and Brickell areas. Some notable nearby places include:
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, a world class botanical garden with special events and educational workshops.
- FTX Arena, home of the Miami Heat and a venue for popular entertainers and special events during the off season.
- Seaspice Brasserie, a fine restaurant showcasing a globally inspired menu and waterfront dining to enjoy the perfect Miami weather.
- Toro Toro, a modern steakhouse offering brunch on Sundays and the perfect atmosphere for a memorable lunch or dinner, whether you are hoping to impress a client or woo your date.
- Maurice A. Ferré Park, featuring the longest waterfront baywalk in Miami, with a promenade from Biscayne Boulevard to Biscayne Bay providing pedestrian access to a fascinating collection of museums, the 21 acre park is one of the best in Florida.
- Local museums, including The Frost Science Aquarium and Planetarium, The Miami Children's Museum, and The Perez Art Museum Miami.
To find out more about Waldorf Astoria in Miami, contact our office today. We have the team of experts you need to find your ideal Miami property
The newest hotel residential tower in Miami, the Waldorf Astoria, will become the tallest building in Florida. Designed by world-famous architect Carlos Ott, the tower will showcase unmatched views of Biscayne Bay, the downtown Miami skyline, the Port of Miami, Brickell Avenue, Key Biscayne, and South Beach.
The 1,049-foot tall tower is designed to resemble a pile of unevenly stacked glass cubes and is set to be completed in 2025. The first two cubes in the tower will hold luxury hotel rooms, and higher floors will be filled with luxury permanent residences. Find out why they claim to be the most revolutionary residential skyscraper in Miami.
There will be 380 residences among 100 floors in the Waldorf Astoria, Miami. Residences will range from one to four bedrooms, from 500 to 3,575 square feet. All residences will feature:
- The option for a fully furnished residence designed by award-winning interior design firm BAMO
- Smart building technology with a custom Waldorf Astoria Residences app, linking residents to 24-hour concierge services and building amenities
- 10' floor to ceiling windows to accommodate stunning views
- The efficiency of smart home technology for seamless personalization with the touch of a button, including integrated audio, video and lighting systems
- A contemporary lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Fully built-out closets curated by BAMO
- Built in top-of-the-line in-unit washer and dryer
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications and data connection
- Valet parking
- Custom Italian cabinetry curated by BAMO
- Subzero and Wolf kitchen appliance package
- Primary bathrooms offer rain showers and custom Italian vanities
- Touch-screen monitor and iPad access to Waldorf Astoria Residences Miami concierge services using the custom app to access the full menu of services, including dining reservations, 24/7 room service, spa and fitness treatments, car reservations, valet service access, package delivery service and dog walking services.
The hotel will also feature an iconic Peacock Alley, a signature of every Waldorf Astoria Hotel. Residents at Waldorf Astoria will enjoy, 24-hour doormen and lobby desk attendant, private porte cochère with 24-hour valet service and private residential entry, 24-hour concierge services in addition to the dedicated on-site professional live-in resident manager and 24-hour security, owners Lounge with high ceilings, billiard and entertainment room with panoramic bay views, designed for private functions and equipped with adjacent catering kitchen, private residential pool deck with whirlpools and lounging areas, exclusive Waldorf Astoria Miami access and benefits, including preferred spa and restaurant rates and access to à la carte hotel services.