Okan Tower Condos for Sale
Search all condos for sale in Okan Tower in Downtown Miami, Florida
Welcome to the Okan Tower condo building in Downtown Miami Florida. For more information on all condos for sale in this building, please see active listings below. For expert care when buying or selling condos in Downtown Miami or for all real estate services in South Florida and Miami, contact Skyrise Lab. Sign up for a free account to be notified when new listings in this building become available.
|Prices: Starting at $380K & $580K|
|No. of Stories: 70 | No. of units: 399|
|Bedroom Mix: 0 - 3 Bedrooms + PH|
|Unit Sizes: From 445 to 2,075 Sq Ft|
|Amenities: CLICK HERE|
|Developer: Okan Group
|Architect: Behar Fonr & Partners, P.A.|
Included below are available homes for sale at Okan Tower in Downtown Miami. If you would like more information on any of these Downtown Miami listings, click on a property to access the full details. For scheduling a tour or requesting any additional information such as floor plans, past sales history, and more, contact us.
With a gently rippling glass façade that soars gracefully towards its curved apex, Okan Tower is a 70-story work of art. Architectural firm Behar Font & Partners, P.A., has thoughtfully envisioned a sensational addition to Miami’s skyline that both residents and observers can appreciate and enjoy. The Tower offers 163 luxury Sky Residences rising above the 51st floor, and 236 Condo-Hotel Residences starting on the 36th floor. The 13th through the 35th are hotel rooms ran by Hilton Hotels.
Okan Tower epitomizes elegance and symbolizes optimism. Modern luxury living meets the amenities and services of a world-class hotel. Okan Tower's owners-only, amenity-rich areas go above and beyond. Discover a lifestyle that pampers, serves and comforts its residents. Okan Tower's Condo-Hotel Residences offer all the comforts of a home-away-from-home. It's a home where the resort-style pool, spa, fitness center and other world-class amenities along with the award-winning services of the Hilton brand make everyday feel like a getaway.
Combining the hospitality of a world class hotel and the luxury of an upscale residence, Hilton Hotels has designed a breathtaking new high rise condo in downtown Miami: Okan Tower. With 399 residences among 70 stories, including a number of short term rental residences, it will be one of the most highly desirable condos in Miami.
Okan Tower is designed with luxury in mind, to provide residents with a lifestyle of pampering and ultimate comfort in the amenity-rich tower.
Residences in Okan Tower
Okan Tower residences include studios, penthouses, and condos with one, two, or three bedrooms, with square footage ranging from 445 to 2,075.
All residences will feature:
- Ground floor arrival entrance with dedicated, 24-hour reception and concierge
- Top-of-the-line Sub-Zero® and Wolf ® appliances
- Luxury finishes
- Breathtaking views from floor to ceiling windows
There are also a number of fully furnished short term rental properties, designed to be move-in ready. As one of the most lucrative and most quickly growing industries with $88 billion in projected revenue for 2023, short term vacation rentals are an ideal investment. There is no easier way to get started in the short term rental business than buying a property that was designed with it in mind.
Okan Tower showcases an impressive list of amenities for both full time and short term residences. Expect the luxury service of a five star hotel in your own home, adopting a lifestyle that mimics your best vacation. Okan Tower amenities include:
- 24-hour security, front desk reception, and valet parking
- In home private dining services
- In home private spa treatments
- Professional housekeeping services
- On site laundry and dry cleaning services
- On site personal trainers and fitness professionals
- Lifestyle concierge services, including transportation arrangements, car services, dinner reservations, concert tickets, pet-services and more
- 29th floor arrival lobby for short term residences
- 24 hour security, reception, and concierge services
- Three levels dedicated to amenities
- State-of-the-art fitness center and training facilities for short term residents
- State-of-the-art fitness center with Peloton® bikes, yoga studio and interactive fitness MIRROR® for owners
- Outdoor pool for short term residents, located on the 27th floor, with indoor and outdoor lounges and private cabanas
- Rooftop pool and sky deck for owners, with outdoor lounge area and private cabanas, offering 360° bay and city views
- Additional 12TH floor lap pool for owners, with clubroom, indoor and outdoor lounges, and private cabanas
- Wine cellar and owner's lounge
- Two wellness spas, one for short term residents and another for owners
- Gourmet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus grab-and-go café and multiple bars
- Conference rooms, event space, and meeting rooms
- Over 4,500 square feet of ballroom space available, including full catering and kitchen facility
- Cutting-edge technology theater
- Children's sensorial room
Things to Do near Okan Tower
Okan Tower is ideally located in downtown Miami, just 15 minutes from the Miami Airport. Residents of Okan Tower will have every shopping, dining, entertainment, and healthcare option available to them within just minutes.
FTX Arena, home of the Miami Heat, is just moments from your front door as an Okan Tower resident. Whether you opt for season tickets or just catch a game or concert every once in a while, you'll love living near one of the major event venues in Florida.
You will also find Maurice A. Ferré Park, also called Museum Park, nearby. The 21 acre park features the longest waterfront baywalk in Miami, with a promenade from Biscayne Boulevard to Biscayne Bay providing pedestrian access to a fascinating collection of museums. Some of the favorite museums in this part of Miami are The Frost Science Aquarium and Planetarium, The Miami Children's Museum, and The Perez Art Museum Miami.
Seaspice Brasserie is a chic seafood restaurant nearby. Enjoy their globally inspired menu and waterfront dining in the perfect Miami weather.
Toro Toro is another perfect place for a memorable night out, whether you are looking to impress your client or date. Infused with Latin influence, this elegant modern steakhouse offers lunch and dinner, in addition to Sunday brunch so you can enjoy their delicious food and delightful service even more often.
To find out more about becoming an owner of an Okan Tower residence, contact our office today. We have the team of experts you need to find your ideal Miami property.
Feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Okan Tower come on the market that match your specific criteria.