Central Beach | 321 at Water's Edge Condos for Sale
Search all condos for sale in 321 at Water's Edge, Miami Beach, Florida
Welcome to 321 at Water's Edge condo building in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. For more information on all condos for sale in this building, please see active listings below. For expert care when buying or selling condos in Miami Beach or for all real estate services in South Florida and Miami, contact Skyrise Lab. Sign up for a free account to be notified when new listings in this building become available.
Need More Details? We Can Help
Feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new The Perigon listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Included below are available homes for sale at 321 at Water's Edge located in Fort Lauderdale. If you would like more information on any of these 321 at Warter's Edge listings, just click on a property to access the full details. For scheduling a tour or requesting any additional information such as floor plans, past sales history, and more contact us.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
- Four private elevators and vestibules to each residence
- Private marina with four 70' boat slips
- Private wine club and lounge with personal wine lockers
- Galley kitchen for catered events
- Community sky view terrace with lounge areas and summer kitchen
- Indoor/outdoor poolside lounge with cocktail bar, alfresco dining and grilling areas
- Private poolside cabanas with intracoastal views
- 2,400 sq ft oceean view fitness center
- His and hers saunas
- Electric car charging stations
321 at Water's Edge Fort Lauderdale Location
- 321 at Water's Edge is located in Fort Lauderdale's widest stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway in Central Beach.
- The building sits minutes from Las Olas and Downtown Fort Lauderdale, while being walking distance to the beach.
- Residents can enjoy shopping, dinning , entertainment and many of the area's most iconic cultural events all within walking distance.
321 at Water's Edge designed by renowned firm Adache Group and developed by revered developer SobelCo. And with interior design by the highly regarded Interiors by Steven G is one of the most exciting waterfront developments in Fort Lauderdale's Central Beach. It is the perfect place for those who enjoy water, boating and an active lifestyle.
The offer of 321 at Water's Edge condos for sale feature:
- 23 waterfront Residences
- Most ranging in size from two to three bedrooms, with just three Penthouse options
- 321 at Water's Edge condo sizes range from 2,663 to 3,817 Sq Ft
- Each residence spans the width of the building
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, and expansive terraces
- Featuring stunning east views of the Atlantic Ocean and West views of the Fort Lauderdale Skyline and Intracoastal Waterway
- Private onsite dog park
- 24 Hour Valet
- Crowning the 18-story tower is the penthouse, a palazzo in the sky planned to be an impressive 8,925 square feet.
- The building will be Gold-level LEED-certified.
Central Beach is home to some of the most amazing condo building developments, such as:
- The Four Seasons Hotel and Residences
- Adagio Fort Lauderdale
- The W
Iconic restaurants in Central Beach to visit:
- Evelyn's - At the Four Seasons
- Takato - At the Conrad
- Casablanca Cafe
- Burlock Coast - At the Ritz
- El Vez - At the W
Iconic bars in Central Beach to visit:
Iconic events in Central Beach to visit:
- Central Beach is home to the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.
- It is also home to Tortuga, the 3-day annual Country Music Festival.
- As well as the perfect place to experience the Air Show
Central Beach is one of the most highly desirable and sought after areas in Fort Lauderdale Beach due to the plethora of restaurants, leisure and entertainment options within walking distance. The area is home to the Four Seasons Hotel & Residences along with the Conrad, The W and the Ritz-Carlton among others. The area is also the go-to destination for locals and tourists alike when looking to enjoy some of the biggest events and celebrations of the year such as 4th of July, the Air Show, Tortuga Music Festival and much more.