Spotlight on The Perigon
The Perigon is designed to be a luxury condo, currently under construction and expected to be delivered in 2025. The 18-story high building will include 82 residences, ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms in addition to penthouses. Residences in The Perigon will be large luxury condos from 2,261 to 8,300 square feet, featuring high end design elements.
Each residence in The Perigon has been carefully designed to showcase Atlantic Ocean views, with a tower situated on 200 linear feet of private Miami Beach coastline. Residents will enjoy direct private elevator access to each home, which start at $2.9 million.
Luxury design elements will also include:
- 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling windows
- Private terraces that are 10' to 12' deep and boast Atlantic Ocean views
- Spacious dining, kitchen, and living areas with linear cove lighting
- Custom Italian kitchens with marble countertops, backsplash, and island
- Sub Zero Wolfe appliance suite
- Walk in wardrobes in every bedroom
- Primary bathroom featuring natural stone flooring and walls, custom bathtubs, and bespoke mirrors and light fixtures
Owners will enjoy access to amenities on par with a luxury resort, including:
- Residential butler
- Dedicated lifestyle concierge
- House car
- In-residence dining and catering from on site restaurant
- Home management services including housekeeping, maintenance, floral design, and pantry stocking
- Private signature ocean front restaurant exclusively available to residents
- Beachside swimming pool and outdoor spa with cabanas
- Pool and beachside food and beverage services
- Direct entry to private beach, featuring lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Daily breakfast bar in the conservatory
- Cocktail lounge and speakeasy
- Luxury guest suites for friends and family
- Sunrise lounge equipped with catering kitchen for special events
- Private spa with sauna and treatment rooms
- State of the art fitness center with views of the Atlantic Ocean and high impact training room
- Bespoke wine room
- Private salon for beauty services
- Screening room
- Children's playroom
- Garden and meditation lounge areas overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Bicycle storage
The Perigon will be located in Miami Beach on Millionaire's Row. The city's uninterrupted beach walk, connecting hotels, shopping, dining, and cultural landmarks through a natural dune landscape, will be right outside The Perigon. This prestigious and luxurious location will allow owners in The Perigon to enjoy shopping, dining, and entertainment that is unrivaled.
Within walking distance, you can reach Lola Restaurant & Grill. This eatery is stylish and modern, serving upscale international fare in a lively space, sometimes with live music. Try Peruvian style ceviche mixto or mojo marinated double cut pork chops. With flavors inspired by Argentina, France, Greece, Spain, and Italy as well as a thorough wine list, Lola is sure to delight and inspire.
For something a little more casual, try Cafe Bernie. This waterfront restaurant allows guests to dine al fresco with a full cocktail bar and one of the best waterfront views on Millionaire's Row. The menu is locally sourced and inspired, featuring memorable brunch offerings, happy hour specials, fresh and inspiring seafood dishes, and more.
Just south of The Perigon is The Bass, an historic art deco space where visitors can explore art, artifacts, and sculpture gardens. The Bass also features films and lectures periodically.
Also nearby is the Miami Beach Botanical Garden, a 4-acre site that is the perfect place to stroll and relax. The tropical oasis also hosts special events and classes for all ages, including yoga, sound baths, educational seminars, and art classes.
The Miami International Airport is just a 17 minutes' drive from The Perigon, making travel convenient.
To learn more about buying a condo in The Perigon, contact our office at any time. We have the team of professionals you need to find your ideal luxury high rise condo in Miami.