Spotlight on: Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
Featuring all the luxury touches and tasteful design you would expect from the global brand, Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale is a luxury residential high-rise condo expected to be completed in 2022. The ideal Fort Lauderdale location will allow residents to enjoy views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean from their luxurious residences.
Owners can expect the style and service of a five-star resort experience from their primary residence, with amenities that are on par with a luxury vacation. Those in search of a luxury high-rise residential condo in Fort Lauderdale will be impressed by the design of this 22-story waterfront tower, which will include just 44 residences.
Residences will start at $3 million and range from 2 to 4 bedrooms, in addition to larger floor plans for penthouses. Square footage for units in the tower will range from 2,024 to 6,168 square feet. Each residence will feature:
- Private terraces with glass railings boasting ocean and city skyline views
- Floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors to maximize seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Stone flooring throughout
- Lofty ceilings
- Double height living rooms and balconies in duplex residences
- Miele or Wolf kitchen appliance packages
- European custom cabinetry in kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms
- Large walk-in closets
- Complete access to all Four Seasons services, including 24-hour residents-only concierge service
Luxury amenities available to Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale residents will include:
- Preferred status at the Fort Portfolio of Four Seasons properties, including The Surf Club Four Seasons Hotel and Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- 24-hour security service
- Laundry service
- Valet service
- Grocery provisioning
- Business center assistance including maintenance and repair support
- Dog groomers
- On-demand car service to and from the airport
- 24-hour in-residence catering and dining services
- Beachside butler service
- Private beachfront access
- Dual pools with luxury cabanas
- State of the art adults-only fitness center
- Residents' only fitness center
- Parking garage with security surveillance
- All five-star hotel amenities at the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale
The location of Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale is ideal, just south of the expansive Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. The presence of the park ensures a limited amount of development in the area, securing your views and neighborhood atmosphere as a resident of the Four Seasons. The park features a freshwater lagoon, protected wildlife habitat, and walking trails. To the west of the Four Seasons, Fort Lauderdale is the Intracoastal Waterway, lined with luxury estates and megayachts, adding to the high-end ambiance of the neighborhood.
Las Olas Boulevard is lined with luxury dining and shopping, in addition to art galleries and open-air cafes. It is walkable distance from your residence in the Four Seasons, with a wide variety of retailers and restaurants to suit any preference or mood.
Enjoy a live performance at the famous Broward Center for the Performing Arts just minutes from the Four Seasons. Broadway tours, hilarious comedians, and household names are right outside your front door for memorable nights of entertainment again and again.
For an engaging, family-friendly outing, visit the Museum of Discovery & Science. On a mission to connect people to inspiring science, the museum features hands-on exhibits, special events, and an IMAX theater. Since its humble beginnings in 1977, the museum has welcomed over 8 million guests and continued to grow into an inclusive and exciting place to learn.
The commute to the airport is just 20 minutes, made even easier with residents' car service to and from to make any trip seamless and efficient. Whether you fly private or commercial, the Fort Lauderdale airport is conveniently accessible as a Four Seasons resident.
To learn more about buying a residence at Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale, contact our office at any time.
Post a Comment