Spotlight on Condo - District 225
District 225 is a new Miami condo community built in 2019, perfect for living in Miami or investing in a lucrative short term rental property. Residences in District 225 are sold fully furnished, making them truly turnkey properties ready to welcome you home or allow you to seamlessly initiate your Airbnb business. The location of District 225 is ideal, in the heart of all the best downtown Miami has to offer.
Designers of District 225 planned the building with short term rentals in mind, as one of the most lucrative and most quickly growing industries with $88 billion in projected revenue for 2023. There is no easier way to get started in the short term rental business than buying a property that was designed with home sharing in mind.
Benefit form the guidance of District 225’s expertly trained concierge, who will assist you in creating your personalized listing. Services include providing professional photographs of the building and amenities and helping you craft the perfect description.
Residences in District 225
District 225 residences were designed with a contemporary, modern aesthetic by award winning industry professionals. All District 225 residences are sold fully furnished, with warm and inviting neutral palettes accented with luxury finishes and appliances.
343 residences among 37 floors include studios, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments, ranging from 441 to 874 square feet. All residences feature:
- 9 foot ceilings
- Gourmet kitchens with Italian cabinetry
- Bosch appliances
- Rain showers and custom Italian vanities
- Recessed lighting with dimmers
- Full size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology including controls for audio, climate, window treatments, and lighting systems
- Smart access with keyless entry
Prices start at $388,000.
District 225 features luxury amenities to be enjoyed by you as the primary resident, or to be highlighted in your marketing of the Airbnb property. Over 25,00 square feet is dedicated to community amenity space in District 225.
Luxury amenities include:
- Resort-style pool deck with towel services and an indoor/outdoor bar area
- Social lounge with food and beverage service
- Entertainment room with gaming tables
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center featuring yoga and spin rooms with virtual trainers
- Indoor basketball court
- 28-foot-high rock climbing wall
- Regulation-size racquetball court
- Meshberg Group-designed treatment room and spa with separate his-and-hers saunas, steam rooms, and changing rooms
- Co-working floor featuring private meeting rooms, conference room, lounge area, high-speed Internet, and a full-service kitchen
- Rooftop amenity deck with gorgeous views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay, featuring a plunge swim spa, fire pit, and summer kitchen
- On-site cafe offering delivery service throughout the building, to residences and to common areas
- Smart home management, including concierge service
- Electric bikes with charging stations
- Housekeeping services
- 24/7 security with controlled property access
- 24/7 valet service and self parking
- 24/7 concierge service
Things to Do near District 225
You will never run out of new things to see or innovative restaurants to try in Brickell and downtown Miami, with creative businesses opening and evolving all the time making it one of the best places to live and vacation in Miami.
Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts is just minutes from District 225, with an impressive year round calendar of performers and Broadway shows. Whether you are looking for a concert, theatrical performance, or stand up comedian, this is the performing arts center you will love having close to home.
Take a visit to The Frost Science Aquarium and Planetarium just a few minutes from District 225. The whole family will enjoy an engaging and exciting day here, or make it a unique date night.
For a chic, globally influenced seafood restaurant, try Seaspice Brasserie. Enjoy their impressive menu and waterfront dining in the perfect Miami weather.
Toro Toro is another perfect place for an elegant and memorable night out, whether you are looking to impress your client or date. Infused with Latin influence, this modern steakhouse is now offering Sunday brunch so you can enjoy their delicious food and delightful service even more often.
To find out more about becoming an owner of a District 225 residence, contact our office today. We have the team of experts you need to find your ideal Miami property.